Zachary serves as Paralegal for Braverman, PLLC and has also interned for us. Zachary is currently attending Brooklyn Law School, where he is the recipient of a Merit Scholarship. He is a May 2025 J.D. Candidate.
Zachary has experience is assisting the law firm in representing individuals and companies in employment discrimination and harassment matters. He has conducted legal research and prepared correspondence to opposing counsel and goverment agencies. He has also attended federal and state court proceedings and participated in client meetings.
Between his legal studies and work-related duties, Zachary enjoys playing competitive soccer and fly fishing.
Law School Attended:
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, J.D. Candidate, May 2025 Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Binghamton University, Harpur College, State University of New York, B.S. in Financial Economics, May 2022 B.A. in Philosophy, Politics and Law, May 2022
- Brooklyn Law School - Labor and Employment Law Association, 1L Delegate
- Brooklyn Law School - Entertainment and Sports Law Society, Sports Symposium Delegate
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity, Philanthropy Chair and Special Events Coordinator
- Competitive Soccer
- Sport Fishing (Fly & Deep Sea)
- Video Editing
- Licensed Soccer Referee