Mr. Cellura serves as Senior Employment Counsel for the law firm. He is a seasoned legal professional with approximately twenty-five (25) years of labor and employment law and litigation experience and who has represented the interests of corporate and individual clients in matters relating to equal employment opportunity including for example based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, wage and hour, family and medical leaves, disability, LGBTQIA+, restrictive covenants, and a range of other legal matters affecting the workplace. Mr. Cellura is also experienced in transactional and counseling matters, including negotiating, drafting, and reviewing employment agreements, commission and incentive payment plans, separation agreements, and other employment documents. Mr. Cellura is effective as a practical, results-oriented attorney who partners with clients to handle the daily legal issues encountered in the workplace and to achieve their business and legal goals.
Mr. Cellura received his law degree from Seton Law School, and he received his undergraduate degree from Binghamton University.
Mr. Cellura is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and the State of New Jersey, and he has represented clients in numerous other states throughout the nation. Mr. Cellura is also admitted to practice law before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
Law School Attended:
- Seton Hall University, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., Biological Sciences, 1994
- 1997, New Jersey
- 1999, New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Associations & Memberships:
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York City Bar Legal Referral Service