Mr. Romano serves the firm as Senior Business and Corporate Counsel.
He is passionate about helping businesses grow. Mr. Romano also enjoys guiding creative professionals through legal strategy.
You may have seen him on NBC, CBS, CNN, Headline News, Yahoo Finance, FOX Business News or on Bloomberg TV. You may have read a story in the New York Times, the Independent, Entertainment Weekly, Time Magazine or Adweek, where Mr. Romano’s legal analysis has been quoted.
Mr. Romano was a Corporate Lawyer at a large Manhattan law firm and has also served as in-house legal counsel at a well-known biotech company. He is on the Board of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO), and is currently the EO Accelerator Chair, in New York City.
Mr. Romano is a member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (TV Academy) and an Emmy voter. He is tri-lingual (Italian and French), has completed 8 marathons.
Law School Attended:
- Columbia University School of Law, LL.M., International Business, 1992
- Dalhousie University, LL.B., 1994
- McGill University, M.A., 1989
- McGill University, B.A., History & Political Science, 1988
- Oxford University in England, B.A., Jurisprudence, 1991
- 1993, New Jersey
- 1996, New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Associations & Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association (Business Law and Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Sections)