Reputable NY and New Jersey Law Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Discrimination, Employment Lawsuit Defense & Labor & Employment Law for employees and employers
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the New York City area
Braverman, PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Discrimination, Employment Lawsuit Defense and Labor & Employment Law cases. Based in New York and New Jersey and having represented clients throughout the United States, our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds..
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Braverman, PLLC has a thorough understanding of Labor and Employment law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Employers act unlawfully when they make hiring, promotion or benefits decisions based on how someone looks or how they identify. Our firm helps individuals who have experienced discrimination at work or in their job search.
- If an employee has filed a claim against your organization, our attorneys provide skillful employment lawsuit defense in federal and state courts and before government agencies. We advocate on behalf of businesses and supervisors in cases alleging discrimination, harassment, unpaid wages, and other types of purported misconduct.
- Our experienced attorneys represent clients in employment law and labor cases. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, age, disability, race and sex discrimination and sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, other forms of discrimination and more.
- Our firm also skillfully assists business clients with various labor and employment law challenges. We are well versed in the federal, state, and local laws and rules governing the workplace as well as the practical considerations that avert and resolve employee problems effectively and efficiently. This includes representation in matters involving employee relations, unions, discrimination and retaliation claims, wrongful termination cases and more.
- We are staunch union advocates. Our firm represents unions and union workers in instances of employer breach of contract, unfair compensation and unsafe working conditions, among other issues.
- Dealing with unions can be challenging for business owners and corporate boards. Our attorneys advise businesses as they handle restructuring, strikes, collective bargaining and proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board.
- At Braverman, PLLC, our knowledgeable attorneys assist New York, New Jersey and other employers and workers nationally with issues relating to restrictive covenants and noncompete agreements. We draft and review proposed noncompete and related documents and advise clients regarding the enforcement of existing agreements.
- Whether you've just been given a document for review or are looking to clarify or challenge an executed agreement, we will provide the information you need.
At Braverman, PLLC, our knowledgeable attorneys advise New York, New Jersey and other employers on the drafting, negotiation and enforcement of restrictive covenants and noncompete agreements. We will give you the legal support necessary to protect your interests.
At Braverman, PLLC, our skilled lawyers advise NY employees about severance agreements when they are leaving a job. We can explain exactly what rights you will have under the document's terms so you can make an informed choice about whether to accept itand determine whether you have any claims worth pursuing.
If you believe that your firing was unlawful, an effective legal adviser can analyze your situation and protect your rights. Our attorneys handle a full range of matters on behalf of employees who were dismissed from their job for improper reasons.
Other areas that our law firm handles are:
- Family And Medical Leave
- Severance Agreements & Packages
- Employment Law Counseling
- State And Local Discrimination Claims
- Litigation, Government Agency And Court Proceedings
- Employment Law Training
- Disability Discrimination
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Employment Contracts / Breach Of Contract
- Legal Advice
- Legal Representation
- Legal Review
When you retain the services of Braverman, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable law firm today
Braverman, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in New York and New Jersey or by virtual meetings. Call our firm at 347-853-8607 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.