Mr. Higgins serves as Senior Litigation Counsel for the law firm. Mr. Higgins has more than twenty-five years of experience solving employment and business disputes. Mr. Higgins has successfully represented businesses, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to sole proprietorships, and individuals in federal and state courts throughout the United States, before federal, New York State, and New York City administrative agencies, as well as in arbitration and mediation. Mr. Higgins is experienced in transactional and counseling matters, including negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts and corporate documents. Mr. Higgins represents both employers and employees in the full range of employment law matters.
Mr. Higgins received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, and he received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University.
Mr. Higgins is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and the State of New Jersey, and he has represented clients in numerous other states throughout the nation. Mr. Higgins is also duly admitted to practice law before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Law School Attended:
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1993
- Georgetown University, A.B., 1990
- 1993, New Jersey
- 1994, New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Associations & Memberships:
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York City Bar Legal Referral Service